Junior Product Manager
With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development and sale of great products delivered to several sectors ? We are looking for one entrepreneurial Junior Product Manager to support Babylon Sciences SA. You will work closely with the co-founders and with the rest of the marketing and sales teams.
Joins us for :
- A real startup experience.
- A chance to work on several topics and gain experience in various domains.
- Work in one of the most flourishing industry of the 21st century, within a company aiming to position itself among the leaders.
Junior Product manager, Job Purpose :
You will support the Marketing team to develop and implement the marketing strategy for each brand of the group (Avengarde, Dear Life, Natural Shelter, I.D.Swiss Botanicals) to achieve growth and profit in line with company objectives and image. You will drive and support specific product-related-activities, and you will participate to the 360 launch package with the different departments involved (Design, Communication, Digital, Sales and Operations) and follow-up on the development of all required assets for each project.
- Ensure a regular competitor’s benchmark to identify best practices from the business
- Contribute to development and implementation of the new product development plan of each brand
- Participate to define new products and ensure final product meets project objectives along the development cycle
- Manage product lifecycle and monitor product assortment
- Contribute to development and implementation of the marketing plan of each brand
- Participate in launch’s coordination and maximization of potential sales of all new product launches.
- Define and develop sales/training tools
- Contribute to improve user experience across multiple customer journey touchpoints
What we offer you :
- Being part of a young, ambitious and dynamic team.
- Independence and flexibility in your daily business.
- A unique opportunity to integrate a young company and contribute to its development.
- University graduate, preferable in Marketing or a relative field
1st experience of product development experience on FMCG (Cosmetics or food is a plus)
- Trade marketing experience is a plus
- Creative and innovative spirit
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded, well organized
- Dedicated to internal people and clients
- Team player, multi-tasking and positive
- Flexible & collaborative approach, open to agile methods
- Totally fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
What you need to know :
- Job position start : ASAP.
- We offer a high-level work environment, with responsibilities and autonomy.