Junior Product Manager
With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development and sale of great products delivered to several sectors ? We are looking for one entrepreneurial Junior Product Manager to support Babylon Sciences SA. You will work closely with the co-founders and with the rest of the marketing and sales teams.
Joins us for :
- A real startup experience.
- A chance to work on several topics and gain experience in various domains.
- Work in one of the most flourishing industry of the 21st century, within a company aiming to position itself among the leaders.
Junior Product manager, Job Purpose :
You will support the Marketing team to develop and implement the marketing strategy for each brand of the group with a strong focus on I.D. Swiss Botanicals to achieve growth and profit in line with company objectives and image. You will drive and support specific product-related-activities, and you will participate to 360 activities with the different departments involved (Design, Communication, Digital, Sales and Operations) and follow-up on the development of all required assets for each project.
- Ensure a regular competitor’s benchmark to identify best practices from the business
- Contribute to development and implementation of the new product development plan
- Participate to define new products and ensure final product meets project objectives along the development cycle
- Manage product lifecycle and monitor product assortment
- Contribute to development and implementation of the marketing plan of each brand
- Participate in launch’s coordination and maximization of potential sales of all new product launches.
- Define and develop sales/training tools
- Contribute to improve user experience across multiple customer journey touchpoints
What we offer you :
- Being part of a young, ambitious and dynamic team.
- Independence and flexibility in your daily business.
- A unique opportunity to integrate a young company and contribute to its development.
- University graduate, preferable in Marketing or a relative field
1st experience of product development experience on FMCG (Cosmetics or food is a plus)
- Trade marketing experience is a plus
- Creative and innovative spirit
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail minded, well organized
- Dedicated to internal people and clients
- Team player, multi-tasking and positive
- Flexible & collaborative approach, open to agile methods
- Totally fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
What you need to know :
- Job position start : ASAP.
- We offer a high-level work environment, with responsibilities and autonomy.