With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development of great products delivered to several sectors ? We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager able develop our e-commerce platforms / online activities and manage their performances through awareness, traction and conversion.
Joins us for :
Performance & Acquisition
- Increase our e-commerce platforms performances (cross brands)
- Develop and test new online acquisition channels. Optimize actual online acquisition channels (paid and organic - social media campaigns)
- Develop and test new e-commerce platforms based on existing software (Shopify, Instapage, Wordpress etc.)
- Build-up the user experience (ux/ui) in collaboration with the marketing and design departments as well as the whole customer journey (online and online to store).
- Implement digital multi-channels campaigns that enhance brand awareness and drive traffic ( social ads, search, marketing automation, social media marketing, and other inbound marketing tactics)
- Develop lead generation channels with online partners
- Implement remarketing campaigns to increase leads generation
- Optimize marketing automation strategy
- Analyse and improve marketing funnel and website page optimization (SEO)
- Analyze results (CPL, CAC, etc.) and optimize campaigns (Website analysis, A/B testing). Develop measurable objectives, analyze performance to objectives (ROI) and trend results, collect key metrics and provide strategic analysis while synthesizing information into concise takeaways.
- Organize and coordinates content strategy with our content manager and brand development manager
- Manage annual online marketing budget & national strategy with management
What we offer you
- Integrate a growing company and take a central place in online marketing / e-commerce activities
- Work cross brands and thus be involved in our various brands domains (cosmetics, nutritional, pet care, recreative)
- Be part of a dynamic team with high ambitions
- Independence and flexibility in your everyday job
- Opportunity to develop and head the digital team
- Contribute to Babylon Sciences' brands success through a solid digital marketing strategy developed in collaboration with Babylon's founders.
What we expect from you
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing, online acquisition and e-commerce strategy. (B to C focus a plus)
- Data & results-driven, strong analytical skills including tools such as Google Analytics and Tag manager, with a test-and-adjust mentality
- Digital fluent and skilled with various digital and analytical tools
- Good knowledge of e-commerce platforms (construction, development, management)
- Strong ability to adapt and switch between sectors, brands and positioning
- Autonomous and self-starter attitude
- Proactivity and creativity
- Offline marketing non-mandatory
- FR / EN