With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development and sale of great products delivered to several sectors ? We are looking for one entrepreneurial intern to support Babylon Sciences SA. You will work closely with the co-founders and with the rest of the team in Pully and Vevey.
Joins us for :
A real startup experience.
A chance to work on several topics and gain experience in various domains.
Work in one of the most flourishing industry of the 21st century, within a company aiming to position itself among the leaders.
Content Creation & Website Administration, Job Purpose :
In collaboration with the brand development manager and with the support of the graphic designer, you will develop the necessary marketing content for each brand (cosmetic / nutritional / pet care) and also for the company on a corporate level.
Based on the marketing strategy you'll define with the team and following this framework ; you will be in charge of delivering every messages to various audiences and through different communication channels.
Content Creation :
- Work with the sales team on the content strategy and definition of new messages and communication mean.
- Partner and customer newsletter creation and management.
- Public relation management : Contact with third parties publications actors. Edit articles and manage press release.
- Create and manage internal and external marketing materials : Brochure, leaflet, reviews, blog etc.
- Creation and management of communication on social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram) : Set a communication schedule and manage its execution.
Website Administration :
- Create and deliver the digital content directly on the websites back-end, based on the marketing strategy and the related objectives.
- Manage offers, promotion, product novelty and every messages conveyed by our websites on the websites back-end.
Performance analysis :
- Evaluate the performance of your actions from a sales perspective with the related tools and adjust accordingly to increase conversions (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Facebook Manager etc.)
- Monitor the data and keep informed the management team on the performance of your actions based on the created and conveyed content, thanks to reports and dashboards you will implement.
What we offer you :
- Being part of a young, ambitious and dynamic team.
- Independence and flexibility in your daily business.
- A unique opportunity to integrate a young company and contribute to its development.
Your profile :
- Young graduate in communication, management, business or equivalent.
- Passion and ability to create impactful texts in line with the company and brands strategies.
- Ability to adapt your language and communication skills following your target audience, message, channel and sector.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Organization, accuracy and autonomy.
- Open-mindedness, flexibility, creativity associated with a proactive state of mind.
- Knowledge and ease with digital tools and websites administration (Shopify, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google analytics, Facebook manager, etc.)
- Analytical mindset and data mining skills.
- Totally fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
What you need to know :
Job position start : ASAP. (we however accept applications of candidates wishing to start their internship between now and the 1st of July).
Potential permanent job offer at the end of the internship.
We offer a high-level work environment, with responsibilities and autonomy.