Community Manager Intern
With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development of great innovative brands ? We are looking for a community manager intern for a 6 months period starting ASAP !
Joins us for :
- A real startup experience.
- A chance to work on several topics and gain experience in various domains.
- Work in one of the most flourishing industry of the 21st century, within a company aiming to position itself among the leaders.
- Social Media animation on each platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Planning and publishing social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, brand appropriate, relevant and engaging
- Engaging with fans and followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement
- Redactional help on blog and newsletters
- Report on performance and growth of all social channels on weekly and monthly basis
- Benchmark and market research
- Influence activation
- Help on events planning
- Partnership implementation
DESIGN/ CONTENT CREATION
- Content creation for each support (social media, newsletter, website)
What we offer you
- Integrate a growing company and take a central place on the management of our communities and their development
- Work cross brands and thus be involved in our various brands domains (cosmetics, nutritional, pet care, recreative)
- Be part of a dynamic team with high ambitions
- Independence and flexibility in your everyday job
- Contribute to Babylon Sciences' brands success through a solid community management strategy
What we expect from you
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent in relevant subject area
Experience of social media strategy, KPIs and goals to increase a digital audience and engagement
- Digital fluent and skilled with various digital and analytical tools (Adobe creative suite, Google analytics, Mail chimp, Iconosquare etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube.
- Outstanding organisation skills; ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple requirements and projects
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail & presentation skills
- Creative skills, content production, copywriting and problem solving
- Autonomous and self-starter attitude
- FR / EN