With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes on a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development and sale of great products ? We are looking for one entrepreneurial Business Developer to support the Pet Care brand of Babylon Sciences - Natural Shelter - in its commercial development.
Within the Babylon Sciences brands ecosystem, Natural Shelter focus on the pet care segment and distributes CBD based dietary supplements, Swiss made and fully integrated.
Joins us for:
Natural Shelter Business Developer Job Purpose:
The Natural Shelter Business Developer (BD) is responsible to grow Natural Shelter business (sales, distribution, market share) in the assigned territory.
The BD manages the customers, both veterinary clinics, specialty pet retail stores and key distributors, in the assigned territory and ensures Natural Shelter is the strategic partner of choice for these customers.
Develop and maintain high standards of knowledge in small animal nutrition, Natural Shelter products and related CBD benefits as well as competitors’ products through company training and self-study.
- Achieve territory sales targets
- Promptly identify new accounts and secure strong presence and endorsement for Natural Shelter products. Initiate the canvassing strategy.
- Maintain accurate records in the Natural Shelter reporting system
- Leverage all available tools to drive execution (Pipe Drive, Product POS, Sampling, CRM, Product Distribution drive, etc.)
Clinic / Store Business Development
- Develop deep knowledge of the customers’ business and organisation; build a network with key decision makers / key influencers in the vet practice and specialty pet store in the assigned territory.
- Provide best in class professional support (detailing, in-clinic/store seminars, technical training, merchandising), reaching all key stakeholders in specified practices and stores.
- Identify opportunities in the assigned customer base and develop technical and business propositions that meet the needs of both Natural Shelter and the customer.
- Work with the product development manager on field/customer feedbacks and integrate those comments for future products developments.
- Implement commercial activities to ensure:
Business & Financial Management
Monitor achievement of territory objectives vs target & develops strategies to address changes in the business environment as appropriate.
Meetings & Conferences
Represent Natural Shelter at meetings/conferences e.g. Trade shows, Local and National meetings, Client Meetings, Clinic/Store Special events.
What we expect from you:
What you need to know: