Business Developer - I.D. Swiss Botanicals
Babylon Sciences :
With the increasing recognition of the medical and general health benefits of CBD-based products on a global scale, Babylon Sciences executes a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development (nutrition / cosmetics / pet care) and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
Want to work for a fast-moving startup ? You want to contribute to the development and sale of great products ? We are looking for one entrepreneurial Business Developer to support the launch and development of the Cosmetic brand of Babylon Sciences: I.D. Swiss Botanicals.
Within the Babylon Sciences brands ecosystem, I.D. Swiss Botanicals focus on the cosmetic segment and aim to commercialise beauty products, Swiss made and fully integrated.
Joins us for:
- A real startup experience.
- A chance to impact the Cosmetic market with innovative, natural and effective products.
- Work in one of the most flourishing industry of the 21st century, within a company aiming to position itself among the leaders.
I.D. Swiss Botanicals Business Developer Job Purpose:
The I.D. Swiss Botanicals Business Developer (BD) is responsible to grow the business (sales, distribution, market share) in the assigned territory.
- Research, identify and generate new business development opportunities by identifying new clients.
- Apply and lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sales targets. Act as guarantor for the image and policy of the brand.
- Develop trustworthy relationships with society KOLs in the region, including the management of national wide influencing KOLs.
- Drive sales quantitative and qualitative goals for dedicated sales regions. Initiate the prospecting process.
- Inform and alert management of significant initiatives in the field (from the competition and from distributors).
- Be a trusting partner for target account in terms of implementing brand strategy.
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market business plans and identify and build sound plans to transform our business for long-term profitable growth.
- Lead the new customer acquisition strategy.
- Attend networking events and trade shows for the latest trends in the industry, present value-added services and identify new business opportunities.
- Fully equipped with brand and product knowledge and be able to deliver presentation in professional manner.
- Responsible for managing all direct communication with clients from conception to delivery and serve as the main contact for customers, overseas factories (along with the project managers and product managers) and internal teams.
Specific to the brand
- Work with other function to determine potential partners.
- Create a unique business plan and sales goals.
- Work with marketing team to arrange all aspects of the buildout and subsequent launch.
What we expect from you:
- 4+ years experience in a similar position within the beauty / cosmetic industry
- A quantifiable record of developing sales and managing a highly profitable sales territory
- Proven prospecting, follow-up, and value-added consultative selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong selling skills. Ability to persuade, negotiate and finalize agreements
- Customer orientation / Problem solving attitude
- Excellent skills in time management, planning / priority setting, and managing budgets
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn company specific tools & programs
- Fluent in French and English are key requirements
- Valid driver’s license required
What you need to know:
- Job position starts ASAP
- Territory target : Europe & RoW.