Brand(s) & Development Manager
With the increasing recognition of the health and wellness benefits of CBD-based products, Babylon Sciences is delivering a premium CBD-focused strategy covering the entire value chain, from supply, through research and clinical trials, to product development and distribution to Switzerland, Europe and other international markets.
You're looking for a new challenge ? To dedicate your expertise in Marketing & Brand Development to one of the fastest growing industry in this first quarter of century ? To join a team of seasoned entrepreneurs with proven track records in different industries ?
Join us an integrate a company with the objective of becoming a leading player within the value added CBD based product market, in Europe and abroad.
The Brand Manager is responsible for the promotion and development of the product portfolio relevant to the nutritional, cosmetic and pet care brands. Leading the delivery of performance vs. agreed Sales and Marketing budgets and vs. agreed activities as per the Brand Plan.
Also responsible for establishing and maintaining external relationships with the product development partners in collaboration with the Management team.
- To establish the product strategy in accordance with the market opportunities and to ensure that all activities are carried out autonomously, and that the Sales Force and Product Specialists (partners) remain on track.
- Launch new product development and related marketing strategies based on market insight.
- Own all aspects of product management including price, volume, margin, portfolio development.
Marketing strategy & market penetration
- Go to market strategy focus
- Plan and execute marketing activities, aligned with Sales, on different channels by delivering global content and creating local content where necessary. Rolling out campaigns in alignment with the global & local strategy
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups
- Oversee, generate and approve marketing materials
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns
- Accountable for achieving target sales budget and for managing the overall spend of the promotional budget according to the annual brand plan
- Responsible for regular market analysis to obtain up to date competitive market intelligence and identify opportunities or threats to the product strategy
- Responsible for positioning each product of each business line based on market analysis
- Analyze consumer behavior
- Manages relationships with customers to fully understand their requirements and provide relevant support either directly or through the Sales Force
- MBA holder in marketing, management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experiences in marketing & brand development
- Solid marketing experience & related market penetration strategy
- Has advanced knowledge of marketing concepts, strategies, management and implementation.
- Has extensive experience and proven success in analyzing market opportunities, market segmentation and market positioning. Proven ability to identify market trends and translate them into product initiatives.
- Experience in project and budget management
- Experience of working in a cross-functional environment leading matrix teams
- Experience in an international environment
- Sales Management – Strong experience in meeting and exceeding targets and coming up with new sales strategies and incentives
- Languages: French and English (written and spoken)
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Proactive attitude